Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting back into the swing of things!

Now that the marathon is behind me, I am focused on getting the rest of my life in order. I have more school work to complete between now and the end of April that I am not sure when I am going to be able to sleep. The thought of it makes me pretty sick.

Regardless, I know I will get the work done, and turned in on time, but I want to make sure that I am able to turn in my best work.

Already this week, I have an abstract due for a 30 page article I have to complete, a security devices midterm on Wednesday (that is as fun as it sounds), and about 100 pages to read in corporations for Thursday. Considering I only have about twenty free minutes a day anyway, it is going to be interesting.

I guess I will have to start setting the alarm clock at 4 a.m. instead of 5!

1 comment:

Damie said...

I really can identify. I think being in school right now is the biggest challenge I have ever faced. And, I don't always turn in quality work or tests, unfortunately. Good luck...and it always works out, somehow!