Friday, February 29, 2008

Two Weeks is Enough!

It has only taken me two weeks, but I am starting to feel the urge to work out again. Part of the reason I haven't worked out so much, aside from the fact that I was tired, is that I had a lot of school work to catch up on, I haven't been feeling really well, and my wife came down with a bad case of the flu.

Hopefully getting back into the swing of exercise will help to motivate me to stop eating everything I deprived myself of over the past two or so months. I am starting to feel the effects of eating cookies on a daily basis.

I don't really have any race plans for the rest of the year, but I want to get into some sort of competitive shape in case a weekend pops up where I am able to get away. I would like to do three to four triathlons over the summer to keep me motivated.

No comments: